Looking for tuning and upgrade ideas for you Mercedes Benz? Here are some awesome accessories you can purchase and can have a Mercedes Benz service Laguna Niguel shop install for you:
- Door Projector Light. It is the light that can be installed at the bottom of the doors allowing the Mercedes Benz logo to project on the ground. It will use the existing wiring and can be replaced in just a few minutes. It will project blue and white lights that match the Mercedes Benz logo.
- Rear Trunk Spoiler Upgrade. It is an ABS plastic rear spoiler that can be added to the trunk. It can be attached via tape, preventing you with the need to drill holes into the trunk or paint it to match the color of your Mercedes Benz.
- Trunk Net for your Groceries. This is another great upgrade as this will allow you to place your groceries in the trunk, and the net will prevent them from rolling around the car.
- Mercedes Benz key cover. The leather key cover is another smart purchase where it can protect the buttons of keys from wearing out. Since it is a perfect fit, it will not add bulk to the existing key and does not interfere with the lock/unlock engine start features.
- Ignition key ring. These decorative rings can be easily attached to the ignition keyhole. You can choose from several options including diamond and chrome ignition rings.
- Projector Headlights. Old Mercedes-Benz would love this upgrade because the headlights on most old vehicles get dull or foggy. Your Mercedes-Benz will look like it just came out of the factory if you add this upgrade.
- Other great upgrades. Exhaust tips can be added to the end of the exhaust pipe to enhance the rear look of your Mercedes-Benz. A Mercedes-Benz Grill upgrade will also make a big statement. It is inexpensive and will make your Mercedes Benz look like ten years newer.
If you need advice on which upgrade your vehicle can get, you can go to your trusted Mercedes Benz service Laguna Niguel dealership alternative to know the unit prices and cost of installation.
Latest posts by niguel (see all)
- What you Need to Learn About Tires For Your Mercedes Benz - May 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Mercedes Benz Summer-Ready! - May 25, 2017
- Mercedes Benz Turn Signal Light Issues and How to Fix Them - May 22, 2017