Maintenance and Mercedes repair costs vary depending on the condition, model, as well as the age of your vehicle. Regardless of the factors, however, it is a must that you regularly maintain your car every year or every 10, 000 miles.
It's good to note that servicing your Mercedes Benz should be done by alternating Mercedes service A Laguna Niguel or minor service with service B or major service. The service A which only include oil change and inspection would typically cost about $200 while the Mercedes service B Laguna Niguel or major service which includes service A plus filters and computer resets would cost twice as much as service A.
How much does each service cost?
- Oil change. Mobil 1 OW/40 synthetic oil is the recommended oil for this service especially if your car is new. Each oil change would require about 7-9 liters of oil, each costing about $8 to $12 per liter. Older engines use mineral based oils instead of the synthetic ones.
- Major repairs. These includes leaks on the vacuum, oil, water pump and coolant and can vary from $100 to $900. It is best to call us to get a detailed estimate of the cost of any of the major issues on your Mercedes Benz.
- Minor repairs. These includes issues with your check engine light, spark plug replacement, minor oil leaks, among others would cost only a few dollars and would require just a few hours of time to repair.
If you purchased an extended warranty for your Mercedes Benz, you would find it very costly if you had to take your car for any major repairs. It is best to read the fine prints of your warranty policy to know what kind of repairs are covered and what's not. It would also be beneficial to know ahead which facilities are authorized to perform repairs of your vehicle for you to know where to go to in case your car encounters an issue. Take note that extended warranties are only applicable to new vehicles and a surcharge will be added to the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price is you happen to purchase the extended warranty after 12 months that your vehicle was delivered.
Latest posts by niguel (see all)
- What you Need to Learn About Tires For Your Mercedes Benz - May 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Mercedes Benz Summer-Ready! - May 25, 2017
- Mercedes Benz Turn Signal Light Issues and How to Fix Them - May 22, 2017