It is only right to pair your luxury car with the finest, most effective, and premier windshield washer fluid available in the market today. Choosing the best Mercedes Benz windshield washer fluid sometimes depend on many factors. Take note that these factors are not restricted to the brand you pick or the model of Mercedes-Benz you have. Driving pattern, climatic changes, places you drive to, the distance of drives, and the number of times you would have to clean your car or get the windshield cleansed.
The best washer fluids according to a Mercedes Benz service Laguna Niguel dealership alternative are Winterfit Windshield Washer Concentrate and Summerfit Windshield Washer Concentrate. The names clearly describe what these two can do.
- Winterfit Windshield Washer Concentrate is the best winter washer fluid that can be used during misty conditions or cold climate or weather. It contains an antifreeze formula to prevent the fluid from freezing in a very low temperature especially in cold regions. It is very suitable for temperate zones and cold winters down south.
- Summerfit Windshield Washer Concentrate should be mixed with water. It is very concentrated that you need to dilute it to have enough moisture to cleanse the dirt and dust. It is ideally used in tropical climates, in temperate zones, or even during summers up north. Many experts recommend mixing the windshield washer concentrate with distilled water for superior cleaning quality and a transparent and unclouded windshield on your Mercedes-Benz.
Other variants of windshield washer fluids are available in the market today. These varieties can perform well in different climates, provide substantial results, and are highly rated. You can choose from the blue windshield washer fluid that you can buy from a store, and Instant Windshield Washer and Kristall Klar Washer Fluid Concentrate which can be purchased on Amazon. Most of the cheap windshield washer fluids won't deal with bugs. Others might clean your glass, but it will strip off any wax or protection off your paintwork. We don't want to select the wrong stuff. It is recommended for the washer fluid tank be filled to avoid condensation which could destroy or damage the tank heater lines inside the tank.
For any Mercedes-Benz service Laguna Niguel questions, feel free to reach us at 1 (949) 582 2191.
Latest posts by niguel (see all)
- What you Need to Learn About Tires For Your Mercedes Benz - May 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Mercedes Benz Summer-Ready! - May 25, 2017
- Mercedes Benz Turn Signal Light Issues and How to Fix Them - May 22, 2017